Indonesia. This year is the second year Fortune Magazine released the list.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Adiprasetyo Supreme Reuters said, this award will encourage Indonesian companies which recognized his greatness on a global level.
Survey was conducted on September 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013. In this survey, each respondent is asked to choose their three most admired companies in each industry sector listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) based on nine criteria.
The ninth criterion is the quality of the management of quality products or services offered, innovation, value as a long term investment, strong financial position, ability to attract, develop and retain potential employees, responsible for community and or the environment, prudent use of corporate assets, and effectiveness in doing business regionally and globally.
Here is the following companies are most admired in the industry :
- Miscellaneous Industry
1. PT Astra International Tbk (ASII)
2. PT Astra Otoparts Tbk (AUTO)
3. PT Indomobil Sukses Internasional Tbk (IMAS)
- Basic Industry and Chemical
1. PT Semen Indonesia Tbk (SMGR)
2. PT Krakatau Steel Tbk (KRAS)
3. PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN)
1. PT Bank Mandiri Tbk (BMRI)
2. PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA)
3. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk (BBRI)
- Consumer Goods
1. PT Unilever Tbk (UNVR)
2. PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk (INDF)
3. PT HM Sampoerna Tbk (HMSP)
- Infrastructure, Utilities, and Transportation
1. PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (GIAA)
2. PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM)
3. PT XL Axiata Tbk (EXCL)
- Trade and Services
1. PT United Tractors Tbk (UNTR)
2. PT Hero Supermarket Tbk (HERO)
3. Alfaria Trijaya Resources Tbk (AMRT)
1. PT Agung Podomoro Land Tbk (APLN)
2. PT Ciputra Development Tbk (CTRA)
1. PT Adaro Energy Tbk (ADRO)
2. Indotambangraya PT Megah Tbk (ITMG)
3. PT Berau Coal Energy Tbk (BRAU)
1. PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk (AALI)
2. PT Sinarmas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk (SMAR)
3. PT London Sumatra Plantations Tbk (LSIP)
Source : Here
Read More Please :D...